Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Gift

Today I chose to combine 2 Kitchen Sink Multi Step Stamp Sets: the Poinsettia and the Gift! These made such a great combination!  Last week I posted a Poinsettia in shades of pink but today I used red inks with a little yellow mixed with it and love the results! This is so easy to do using my Stamparatus. I love using multiple inks to make these images as they turn out so realistic!  The Poinsettias are very easy but the Gift was a snap to do and I love how it turned out!  Of course, I tried to use some of the same colored inks for the gift that are in the poinsettias and leaves. And I coordinated the colors with Stampin' Up's Under the Mistletoe designer paper and think it turned out pretty well.  I hope you like it!



Recipe for this card include:



Color Recipe for the Poinsettias:

Layer 1  - Stampin' Up Grapefruit Grove
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Real Red
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red

Recipe for the Leaves:


Layer 1  - Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Old Olive
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Always Artichoke


Sentiment Stamped in Stampin' Up Tuxedo Black

Paper used:
Stampin' Up Under the Under the Mistletoe DSP

Stampin' Up Old Olive, 
 and Whisper White Card Stock

Stampin' Up Thinlits - Deco Labels


Other members of the Kitchen Sink Crew include:

Kitchensinkstamps'weblog
Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper

2 comments:

  1. You always pick the perfect papers, Jeanne!! And I love your beautiful red poinsettias paired with your pretty package!! What a wonderful holiday card!!

    ReplyDelete