Monday, March 4, 2019

Go Green!

I went a little crazy with this March Go Green card just for fun! I guess I'm ready for spring and when I turned the calendar over to March, St. Patrick's Day seemed like a a fun way to go.  When I looked through my stamp sets, I chose the Shamrock & Clover Kitchen Sink Clear Multi Stamp set along with Ready 4 Any Holiday for the sentiments! Then is saw my Kitchen Sink Clear Multi Stamp set Cup of Warm Comfort and thought of green beer.  I'm not a beer drinker but all my life I've heard about green beer on St. Patrick's Day so it added lots of spice to the card.  Hope you like it!





Recipe for this card include:


Color Recipe Green Beer:

Layer 1  - Stampin' Up Soft Sea Foam
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Cucumber Crush
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Call Me Clover

Color Recipe for Shamrocks:

Layer 1  - Stampin' Up Cucumber Crush
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Call Me Clover

Stampin' Up Stitched Square was used for the white cut out

Sentiment Stamped in Stampin' Up Tuxedo Black

Paper used:
Stampin' Up Painted Autumn Designer Paper, Whisper White,
Granny Apple Green, Garden Green,
and Cucumber Crush Card Stock


Other members of the Kitchen Sink Crew include:

Kitchensinkstamps'weblog
Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun Saint Patrick's Day card, Jeanne!! If I cam across a green beer, I'd give it a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun St. Patrick's day card!

    ReplyDelete