Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fall Mum Bouquet

This card brings back fond memories of when I lived in Palmyra, Missouri.  I had a dear friend who was the nurse at my school where I was the school librarian and she had beautiful Chrysanthemums all around her house.  One Fall she invited me over to dig up some of her mums and plant them around my house.  I wasn't aware that they spread when set out like that.  She had all colors and was so very generous to share them.  When I moved to Texas, I had to go off and leave those beautiful Fall flowers and it about broke my heart. But today, when I stamped this card using Kitchen Sink Multi Step Clear Stamp set Harvest, it jogged my memory  It's an awesome stamp set including the basket and Chrysanthemums.



Recipe for this card include:




Color Recipe for the Mums:

Layer 1  - Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Fresh Fig
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Perfect Plum
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Highland Heather

Color Recipe for Leaves:

Layer 1 - Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Garden Green


Color Recipe for the Basket:

Layer 1 - PTI Soft Stone
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Sahara Sand
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Soft Suede

Paper used:
 Stampin' Up  Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White
Stampin' Up Frosted Floral DSP

Stampin' Up Stitched Labels Framelits 



Other members of the Kitchen Sink Crew include:

Kitchensinkstamps'weblog
Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper

2 comments:

  1. This basket of purple mums is stunning, Jeanne! I love this amazing card of friendship!! Your stamping is absolute perfection!! I am so thrilled that we are on the Kitchen Crew together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynn. I made this Birthday card for our Delta Kappa Gamma sister, Kay (not using her last name) as I hoped she would enjoy it. I'm proud to be part of the Crew but don't feel as confident with my talents as I wish I could be. You and Maria do gorgeous cards every week. I really love KSS stamps though. My struggle is worth it when I see the end result! They turn out amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete