Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Congrats Cards

This week my post consists of 2 cards I made for my Grandsons. My oldest is a senior and played his last high school basketball game last night so I put his name (Austin) on the card and used the Kitchen Sink Clear Graduation clear stamp set for the sentiment. Two years of middle school and four years of high school basketball is quite an accomplishment, learning to satisfy different coaches and play with new team members every year. The second card is a Congratulations card for my Grandson who is a Freshman this year.  He set a goal of being in the top 10 academic recognized students in his class of 525 at the beginning of the school year.  Just last week he was notified he accomplished his goal so I am very proud of him, also. I used the Kitchen Sink Clear Graduation stamp set for the sentiment and the Kitchen Sink Swirly Hearts and Stars clear stamp set to complete the card. I think they both turned out nice so I hope you like them.  





Recipe for these cards include:


Sentiment - Versafine Black Onyx

Paper used:
Stampin' Up Basic Black
and Stampin' Up  
  Whisper White Card Stock
Stampin' Up Real Red Glitter Paper



Other members of the Kitchen Sink Crew include:

Kitchensinkstamps'weblog
Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment